What is Astrology
Astrology is the spectacular language of the stars, which interprets the positions and movements of heavenly bodies. By interpreting these positions and movements astrologers uncover the past, present, and future. So what can astrology answer exactly? This diverse answer includes many domains of our lives including our purpose, skills, strengths, and weaknesses. It also clearly indicates when love comes into our lives, how we will advance in our career or education, the current and future status of our health, our relationships with family, friends, coworkers, and society, along with the pinnacle times of major change and transformation in our lives and how we will experience it. It details the cycles of our lives, both the highs and lows and can even reveal details about our potential for experiences at any location on the globe.
- Venus Retrograde: Testing Relationships October 5th- November 16th October 5, 2018
- Forecast for the United States March 21, 2018
- Jupiter in Scorpio- Sex, Magick, and The Macabre October 8, 2017
- The Great American Eclipse 2017: An Astrological Analysis August 3, 2017
- July 9th, 2017 Full Moon- The Emotional Purge July 4, 2017