Horary Astrology is one of the four branches of Medieval Astrology. In ancient times it was common for individuals to be unaware of their exact time of birth, which made constructing a natal horoscope difficult. This made horary a popular way for individuals to get answers to their burning questions from the astrologer.
Instead of using a natal chart, transits, and progression, the astrologer would construct a chart for the moment the question was asked and understood. This would give a “birth chart” to the question itself, and allow the astrologer to follow a specialize set of interpretive rules to answer the question. This tool has been used for centuries by the general public, rulers, and modern day professionals and world leaders. The accuracy of horary is simply amazing.
What can horary answer?
An easier question would be, what can’t horary answer? The possibilities are seemingly endless, as if you can think of a question, it can most likely be answered. Here is a VERY SHORT list of possible questions that could be asked.
- Should I ask for a raise? Will my boss say yes?
- Will this person ask me to marry them?
- Should I marry this person?
- Where is my lost dog?
- Is my brother-in-law having an affair?
- Which car/house should I buy?
- Should I open a new business location?
- Should I take the job offer?
- Is my girlfriend pregnant?
- Who will get the kids in the divorce?
- Where is my wallet?
- Will the surgery be successful?
- Should I sell my house now, or wait?
- Is this person telling me the truth?
- Who broke my car window?
- Should I sell/buy this stock?
- Is it safe for me to go on this trip?
- Where is the missing person?
- Is my mom safe?
- Should I hire this person?
- Should I fire this person?
- Should we put dad in a retirement home?
- Can I trust the vets diagnosis?
- Will the Baltimore Ravens make it to the playoffs?
- Why isn’t my husband returning my calls? Is he OK?
- Should I gamble at Casino A or Casino B?
- What does my father-in-law think about me?
- Will I win in court? Do I need a new lawyer?
- Will I be evicted?
- Where is this relationship going?
- Will my nephew pay back the loan? Do I need to take him to court?
- Will I have children?
- Will they put the child up for adoption?